1. 很多专家参与，但是没有一个人是真正投入其中的。There are lot of experts involved, but no one is really excited.
2. 一天天的谈论没有被论证或代码讨论的概念和架构。You are talking for more than a day about concepts and architectures without a single Proof Of Concept or even discussion of code.
3. 一味地推销特性，而对将会造成的后果（风险）避而不谈。You are just selling the features without explaining the consequences.
4. You start with a multi-layer architecture without highlighting the “added value” of each layer and its individual responsibilities.
5. 寻觅众所周知的，甚至满足未来需求的银弹架构，You are searching for the “silver bullet” architecture, with which all known and, even, future requirements can be fulfilled.
6. 试图超前地或用UML鉴别出热点（hotspots）和瑕疵。You are trying to identify hotspots and shortcomings in advance with …UML.
7. There is no clear vision defined; there is no clear relationship between the vision and the resulting architecture.
8. 没有第二种可选策略，只有一个总体规划。The is no secondary strategy… you have only one “master plan”.
9. 不写代码用图形思考，坚信图形比代码更有价值。You are thinking in pictures, not in code. You believe that pictures are more valuable than code.
10. 架构师（们）相信他们比整个开发团队都更NB更有经验。The architect/s believe they can be smarter / have more experience than the whole development team.
架构师的checklist Commented by 丑鑫鑫